REVA University currently offers 15 undergraduate programs in Engineering, Architecture, Science & Technology, Commerce, Management Studies, Law & Humanities.
REVA University formerly known as Reva Institute of Technology and Management (RITM) is a private technical co-educational engineering University in Bangalore, Karnataka. Reva Group of Educational Institutions was established in the year 2002, managed by Bheemaneni Educational Service Trust. In the year 2004 it was taken over by Rukmini Educational Charitable Trust led by Shri P. Shyamaraju. Reva is a unit of Divyasree. Reva Group of Institutions is in Ganganagar and Kattigenahalli.
- Engineering & Technology – B.Tech
- Architure – B.Arch
- Commerce & Management Studies – B.Com, BBA
- Science & Technology – BCA, BS in CMC, BS in CME
- Legal Studies – BA-LLB & BBA LLB
For BCA Program: Candidates should have pass in PUC/10+2 with at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belonging to SC/ST category) of any recognized Board/Council of any other qualification recognized as equivalent there to
For B.Arch Program: Candidates should have passin PUC/ 10+2 /Pre-University Course or equivalent with minimum 50% of marks in aggregate and has studied Mathematics and English compulsorily.
- Last Date: 30-04-2016
- Admission Selection Process (India) Date: 09th May 2016
- Website Link: http://reva.edu.in/
- Application Fee: Rs-1000/-